Summary: This sermon explains how God’s grace is a sufficient resource for our needs.
Is there a resource that is sufficient for our every need? The apostle Paul explains how the grace of God is a multi-faceted resource that meets every need in our lives.
1. Grace is a resource to empty us of pride (7)
2. Grace is a resource when we need assurance
rather than answers (8)
-when we feel let down by others
-when we feel confused
-when we have no answers
3. Grace is a resource for growth (9)
(See II Pet. 3:18)
4. Grace is a resource for victory (9)
-We find victory as we witness…Acts 4:33
-We find victory as we face obstacles…Zech. 4:7
-We find victory over sin…Rom. 6:14
5. Grace is a resource when we need strength (10)
(See I Peter. 5:10)