Summary: Many times we are discouraged when we do not see the answer to our prayers. It can also be very depressing. However, before we lay the reason on God or others perhaps we need to look inward to ourselves. In this outline we list some of the hindrances we h
C. What can we do?
1. Deal with any sin in your life.
2. Draw closer to the Lord.
4. Count your blessings.
5. Hear and read testimonies of others.
6. Pray the promises of God.
V. Hindrance number 5 is quitting too soon.
B. What to do?
1. Determine to persevere in prayer.
2. Do not give up until you receive the answer.
VI. Hindrance number 6 is our broken relationships.
1. With our husband or wife. 1 Peter 3:7 (quickview)  (KJV) Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
B. What do we do?
1. Confront our feelings we may have about others.
2. Be quick to reconcile with others.
4. Pray that God will give you the power to love others as yourself.
Friends May God's abundant life fill you this year 2010 and overflow rivers of living water through you (John 7:38 (quickview) ). and I uphold you and all the dear ones in your family with my fervent prayers. I am certain that the Almighty Lord who is very much concerned about your well being will take care of all your needs. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all... Amen. 2 Corinthians 13:14 (quickview) .
God bless you and yours.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades