Summary: How can it be John 3:16
How can it be? John 3:16
1. How can God so love, when we are so guilty?
• God demonstrated his own love for us in this: While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
• God revealed His Love. God exposed His Love at Calvary. John wrote, “10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us,
• Maybe God loves us because God is love his nature is love story of scorpion and monk
• Love over powers his very being
• Love empowers his wrath and anger and the result is we receive mercy instead of justice. Story Nineveh
• Love infuses or is filled in every action of God
2. How can it Be that God would give his son? God so loved that He Gave His own Son
• Paul writes,: “He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—“Romans 8:32
• God gave because God loved the creation that he created In the beginning God created “God declares it to be very good. Not just good, very good. Nothing further needed to be made; His creation was exactly what God had planned.
• God loved His creation so much He breathed into his creation Life “Man became a living soul”
• God loved the creation so much He wanted us set free from death and take hold of eternal life
• Isaiah claims “This is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses…(Is. 42:22).
• Jesus said, The Lord has anointed me . . . to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners (Is. 61:1).
• Jesus Proclaimed I have been called from Heaven …to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who dwell in darkness from the prison (Is. 42:6-7).
• How can it Be, That God gave His only begotten SON?
3. How can it be that whosoever will believe? 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son,F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
• If I believe then I can be healed, If we believe we will not be condemned, If I believe I can be saved, If we believe we will encounter blessings on top of blessings.
4. How can it be that we can have eternal life? John says we can have eternal life.
I believe he is the Resurrection ,
• "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27"Yes, Lord," Yes Lord ,Yes Lord
• You gave your life to give me mine how can it be?
5. How can it be that you would plead my cause? For God so loved the world
• How can it be that you right the wrongs I have done
• How can it be that you will break the chains for me
• "through I fall you pick me up how can it be
• I will die yet I will rise how can it be
• How can it be All this grace given to me although I am guilty, my hands are dirty and oh how can I lift them up
• This is how it can be because of John 3:16 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son,F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
In the city of Chicago, one cold, dark night,
a blizzard was setting in. A young boy was
selling newspapers on the corner; watching
as people went in and out of the cold. He was
so cold that he wasn't trying very hard to sell
his papers. Hesitantly, he walked up to a
policeman and said, "Mister, you wouldn't
happen to know where a poor boy could find
a warm place to sleep tonight would you?
You see, I sleep in a box up around the corner
there and down the alley and it's awful cold
in there for tonight. Sure would be nice to
have a warm place to stay." The policeman
sympathetically looked down at the young
lad and said, "You go down the street to that
big white house and you knock on the door.
When they come to the door you just say,
"John 3:16," and they will let you in."
So He did. He walked up the steps and