Summary: Thank God for His ability to help prevent physical, mental and spiritual breakdowns. Jude wrote, "To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy." (Jude 24)
What are some of the Biblical promises that God will keep us and protect us from harm?
1. Thank God for His ability to help prevent physical, mental and spiritual breakdowns. Jude wrote, "To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy." (Jude 24)
2. Jesus prays consistently for your spiritual, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well being. Jesus prayed, "Holy Father, keep them through your own name those who You have given to me." (Jn. 17: 11) Only the Lord is able to keep us under the shelter of His wing of protection.
3. But the Lord is faithful and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. (2 Thes. 3:3)
4. My Father, who has given them to me is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. (Jn. 10:29) God protects us because we are members of His eternal family.
5. The Lord supplies us with His supernatural power and protection. Paul wrote,"He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God." (2 Cor. 1:21)
6. God is able to keep you above reproach if you will ask for His help. Paul wrote, "Who shall also confirm you to the end, blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ." (I Cor. 1 :8)
7. When you make a mistake rest on His loving kindness to support you. David wrote, "If I should say, "My foot has slipped," your loving kindness O Lord, will hold me up." (Psa. 94: 18)
8. Ask the Lord to give you an extra measure of His power and protection throughout each day. Peter wrote, "Who are kept by the power of God through faith to salvation." (I Pet. 1: 5)
9. Know that even when you do not have the strength to make it to the finish line, He will supply whatever is needed. Paul wrote, "Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Phil. 1 :6)
10. Practice consistent service to the Lord even when you do not feel like it. Peter wrote, "Be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble." (2 Pet. 1:10)
11. Be confident in God’s ability to protect you from all forms of evil. John wrote, "No one who has become part of God’s family makes a practice of sinning, for Christ, God’s Son, holds him securely and the devil cannot get his hands on him." (I Jn. 5: 18)
12. Thank the Lord for His ability to claim you as His own possession whom He will protect till the end. Paul wrote, "I will be their God and they shall be my people. (2 Cor. 6:16)
13. Praise God for reserving a special place in His future home for you. The writer of Hebrews wrote, "God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has made a heavenly city for them." (Heb. 11 :6) God has eternal reasons for keeping you safe, blessed and secure.
14. Be confident in God’s ability to shepherd you through any difficult situation. Isaiah wrote, "He shall feed His flock like a shepherd. He shall gather the lambs in His arms and carry them in his bosom. And shall gently lead those who are with young." (Isa. 40: 11)
15. Be strong in the Lord’s ability to keep you from being caught by every kind of entrapment. Solomon wrote, "The Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught." (Prov. 3 :26) Even when you are up against impossible odds, the Lord will keep you in His love.
16. Thank God for the multitude of angels that guard you in all your coming and going. David wrote, "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them. (Psa. 34:7)
17. Be aware of God’s mighty presence protecting you in all your activities, encounters and ministries.. David wrote, "I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." (Psa. 16:8)
18. Thank God that He protects us even when we are sleeping. David wrote, "He is always watching, never sleeping. Jehovah Himself is caring for you."(Psa. 121:4,5)
19. Praise God consistently for His ability to bring you victoriously through any hardship. David wrote, "You are my hiding place from every storm of life. You even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory." (Psa. 32:7) He not only protects, He helps you progress with success until the end of our journey.