1. The Holy Spirit helps you visualize the possibilities in people, places and ministry situations. Robert Kennedy said, "Some people see things as they are. I try to see things as they could be." Jesus was inspired by the Holy Spirit to see the potential in twelve ordinary men who would be used of God to help build Christ’s church. Paul wrote, "You are members of God’s household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone." (Eph. 2:20) Ask the Lord to help you creatively visualize potential, possibilities and capabilities in everything and everyone.
2. The Holy Spirit helps you creatively express your love, faith and hope in new ways every day. Jesus said to Peter, James and John, "Follow ME! And I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) Ask the Lord to help you creatively express your love, faith and hope in NEW ways every day in every way so that you can be more like Jesus Christ.
3. The Holy Spirit encourages us to be willing to take creative risks by faith regardless of the shame, difficulty, or suffering we may have to endure. Paul wrote of Abraham, "He staggered not as the promise of God through unbelief. But, he grew strong in faith being fully persuaded that He had power to do what He had promised." Ask the Lord to strengthen your faith so that you can follow Abraham who risked great shame, difficulty and suffering knowing God was able to provide the power to fulfill all of His promises.
4. The Holy Spirit provides healing and deliverance for those who are creatively able to visualize new ways that God can restore them to health. One day a Canaanite woman came crying to Jesus, "Lord, have mercy on me. My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. The disciples said, ‘Send her away.’ She came and knelt before Jesus and said, "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.’ Then Jesus answered, ‘Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.’ And her daughter was healed from that very hour." (Matt. 15:22-28) Creatively ask the Lord for healing in new ways that other might not have thought of before - the Lord rewards creative faith.
5. The Holy Spirit urges us to visualize greater ways that the Lord can use us to multiply Christ’s kingdom and righteousness throughout the earth. Jesus said, "Do not say, ‘Four months more and then the harvest? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest." (John 4:35 (quickview) ) Ask the Lord to help you to open your eyes to ALL the possibilities that lie in front of you to multiply Christ’s kingdom, righteousness and truth throughout the world.
6. The Holy Spirit enables people to change their perspectives so they can creatively visualize everything that God wants to do through them. Paul wrote, "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will." (Rom. 12:2) Ask the Lord to help you to be willing to change your perspective by the enabling power of the Spirit so you can visualize EVERYTHING God wants to do through you.