Summary: • This morning we are going to look at the Word of God and discover how we can position ourselves to walk in the Victory all the time. • I am tired of catching hell and fell like life is a push. Around every corner there is another battle ready to happen
• This morning we are going to look at the Word of God and discover how we can position ourselves to walk in the Victory all the time.
• I am tired of catching hell and fell like life is a push. Around every corner there is another battle ready to happen.
• I want to experience the victory in all that I do, how about you?
• We need to see what the Bible says about experiencing victory in our daily walk.
o What principles must we apply to our lives daily to accomplish victory at all times?
• God always causes us to triumph in Christ. Even when situations and circumstances look bad, God’s Word is constantly working behind the scenes on our behalf.
• For Believers, victory over battles is assured. However, in order to overcome trials, the Word of God must be stored in our hearts.
• Let us look to the Word of God this morning.
(NKJV) Ecclesiastes 9 11 I returned and saw under the sun that—The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all. 12 For man also does not know his time: Like fish taken in a cruel net, Like birds caught in a snare, So the sons of men are snared in an evil time, When it falls suddenly upon them.
1) Deposit the Word of God in your Heart.
a) Shout…I want to experience the victory all the time.
b) Shout… I need more Word stored in my heart.
c) The race is not given to the swift, strong, wise, or skillful; but time and chance happens to all.
d) Those who win are those who know what to do in battle. (i.e. Soldier)
e) We must store the Word in our hearts, so we will be prepared during trials.
i) Has anyone experience any trials lately?
ii) Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but God delivers us out of them all.
(NKJV) 2 Corinthians 2 14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
(NKJV) 1 Corinthians 15 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
f) Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord.
i) Our labor in the Lord is not in vain; it is not wasted.
ii) You have the victory in Christ Jesus.
2) How do I experience the Victory?
a) Shout…I need to change my mindset!
b) While going through trials, the Word in our hearts will always be tested.
c) Be aware of the following:
i) The attack is from the devil, not from God.
ii) The battle is in the mind (we win or lose in the mind).
iii) The Word and daily fellowship with the Holy Spirit release God’s strength and might in battle.
iv) The Holy Spirit equips us with revelation knowledge.
(1) The Holy Spirit can only give us the ability to pass the test based on what we have on the inside of us.
(2) The Holy Spirit can only bring to our remembrance, the things we have studied from the Word.
v) Shout…We have what it takes to defeat the enemy.
vi) We should never believe we are going through trials because God is angry with us.
d) Do not think it is strange when you go through fiery trials.
(NKJV) 1 Peter 4 12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; 13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
e) Trials do not necessarily come because we have missed the mark.
f) When we become discouraged, fearful, doubtful, etc., we succumb to defeat.
i) Keep a positive attitude, despite what we are going through.
ii) Know our Lord is strong and mighty in battle.
iii) Remind yourself God loves you.
iv) We overcome and win over this world. (VICTORY)
(NKJV) 1 John 5 4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
g) Have the mindset of a winner.
i) Man was created to win, conquer, prevail, and overcome.
ii) We were placed on this Earth to have dominion and authority.
iii) We must run to win the prize God has set before us.