Summary: Paradise in the context of this spiritual and intellectual discourse is used literarily (heavenly paradise) and figuratively or symbolically ( marriage, job, ministry, career, business, etc).
Note: Paradise in the context of this spiritual and intellectual discourse is used literarily (heavenly paradise) and figuratively or symbolically ( marriage, job, ministry, career, business, etc).
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." Gen 3:6-7
1. Continue to listen to Satan ideas, suggestions and believe him and prefer him over God’s words. Continue to listen to human ideas and philosophies, gossips, murmuring and despise God’s word and treat it as trash. ( Refuse to read the bible)
2. Continue to engage Satan and his cohorts and subordinates in conscious arguments or useless and baseless discussions.
3. Ignore God's instruction through the bible (his commands), his direct words to you and through the prophets and ministers.
4. Value what Satan says over what God says, that is, believe what Satan says rather than what God says like Eve did.
5. Always be looking for food and things that can destroy you. Bear in mind sex is food. Love what God hates. Engage in premarital sex, fornication, and adultery against all godly advice.
6. Continue to encourage your spouse to disobey God in every regard as Eve did to Adam especially in tithing, fellowship, prayer, giving and many other ways.
Do you realize Adam was there during all the discussion? Learn to keep quiet when you are to speak up and rebuke Satan and watch what Satan will do to your marriage!
7. When God in his mercy comes to show love to you, blame God for his mercies and provision. Continue to blame your destiny helpers and show ingratitude to them and everybody, never own your mistakes.
8. Refuse to repent when God prompts you about your misbehaviour and instead of blessing from God give him chance to curse you.
9. Forget that God made you, put you in paradise, and has power to throw you out of paradise no matter your reasoning, logic and futile arguments.
10. Refuse to learn from the mistakes of others, Wait foolishly to learn from your own mistakes.
11. Continue to disobey God and continue to collect curses instead of blessings.God forbid !
12. Continue to disobey God and start parking out of paradise, behaving as if disobedience to God has no consequences. Refuse to repent. Refuse to go to church. When you go to church don’t listen to the sermon . When you listen don’t practice the word of God. Don’t go to bible study or prayer meetings because God understands you are very busy!Make a mockery of God’s genuine servants . Every thing you can do as Adam and Eve did, continue to do them and tell yourself you are under grace and watch how God will send you to hell under grace!
Please recognize that this discourse falls into the category of satire and sarcasm. I am by no means writing to urge you to do wrong things. This is actually to warn you against such lifestyles. Be wise. Ponder on this and remain in paradise on earth to gain entrance to paradise in heaven. My prayer for you and myself is that we never lose paradise, we shall never go to hell in Jesus name.
It is your month of divine intervention. I pray God will intervene in your matter in Jesus name.