Summary: How To Pray For Your Christian Friends John 15:7 - Tips for people who are serious about prayer
How To Pray For Your Christian Friends (John 15:7)
Their relationship with God
1. They would know Christ better (Phil. 1:17)
2. They would be able to worship God I Cor. 10:31
3. Their perception of God would not be colored by their circumstances
1. That spiritual blindness would be removed from the people with whom they are working. 2 Cor. 4:4
2. They would have clarity in preaching the Gospel pH. 6: 19
3. That Satan would not steal the good seed Matt 13: 19 4. They would know how to divide their time (between reaching and working with thc masses, preparation of sermons or programs and working one on one with a few key people).
5. That the new believers would be "Timothy’s" 2 Tim 2:2
6. The development of national leadership and vision so that the people can reach their people with the Gospel.
7. They would know how their role should change in order to reach a country for Christ.
8. They would be socially sensitive I Cor. 9:22; 10:32-11: 1
Their Spiritual well-being
1 . They would stand firm in the armor of God Eph 6: 10-18
2. They would lake every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. 2 Cor.10:5; Phil.4:8
3. They would be humble Phil. 2:3-8
4. They would be honest I John 1:4-10
5. They would have confidence in God 1 John 5:14-15
6. They would experience and be controlled by the peace of God Phil. 4:6-8
7. They would have the joy of the Lord
8. They would have unconditional love for all people 1 Cor. 13:4-8A
9. They would be content Phil. 4: 11-13; I Tim 6:6-8
10. That God would supply all their needs. 4: 19.
When we pray. Having experienced and known the grace, love, holiness, forgiveness and power of our God and Savior, let’s not focus on ourselves but on Him. As we reflect each day on who our God is, let’s worship the Lord in everything.
Pray for Ourselves and Others in the light of these scriptural principles....
1. Pray that we will maintain a pure heart, good conscience and sincere faith (I Tim. 1:5)
2. Pray that we will guard and manage our marriage auld family well (I Tim.3:2-5)
3. Pray that we will train ourselves to be godly (1 Tim. 4:7)
4. Pray that we will be an example in our speech, life, faith and purity ( 1 Tim. 4: 12)
5. Pray that we will bc devoted to the reading, preaching and teaching of scripture (1 Tim. 4: 13)
6. Pray that we will be faithful stewards of our God-given gifts (1 Tim. 4: 14).
7. Pray that we will watch closely our lives and doctrine ( 1 Tim. 4: 16).
8. Pray that we will relate properly to younger and older women and men (1 Tim. 5:1-16).
9. Pray that we will be impartial and not allow favoritism. (1 Tim.5:21).
10. Pray that we will keep our live’s pure (I Tim. 5:22).
11. Pray that we will mature physically, emotionally, biblically, as well as spiritually (1 Tim. 5:23).
12. Pray that we will be content with what God has given us (1 Tim. 6:6-10).
13. Pray that we will strive after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness (1 Tim. 6: 11).
14. Pray that we will fight tile good fight of faith (1 Tim. 6: 12).
15. Pray that we will guard what God has entrusted in our care (1 Tim. 6:20).