Summary: We need to tell others about him.
- In Matthew we find that God says GO.
- The word Go means to be sent, We are sent to tell others obout god and his love.
- We need to tell others about God’s wonderful grace and how he died on the cross for us.
-There are millions of people in this world who havnt heard about Jesus, and what he done for us.
- IN Romans it says "How then shall they call upon him whom they have not believed and how shall the believe on him of whom they have not heard and how shall they hear without a preacher."
-The word "preacher" means proclaimer.
- According to Webster proclaim means to show to be.
So proclaimer would be someone who showed to be. We need to show how to be more Christ like. Others watch our lives and if we are constantly sinning what message does that give to the lost.
- To some people we are the only bible they have.
- God provides us opportunities to witness, all we have to do is see them. 9-11 was a great opportunity to witness. Everywhere you looked you heard God or Prayer, this was God’s way of opening doors.
- A guy out at camp said that we need to be involved in Everyday Evangelism.
-We need to go through these doors. I dont want my friend dieing and going to hell , do you?
- Finally a friend told me this and i will never forget it, ’ I have a friend going to hell, what am i going to do about?"
- Im sure you have friends and family going to hell too. What are you going to do about it?