Summary: Circumstances will always try to dictate doubt and unbelief every time. Remember this...”Faith isn’t swayed by circumstances, however circumstances are always swayed by Faith in God’s Abilities!”
I’ll Take You There
We live in a world where communication is key, its very important to all of us. An event, thought or idea can be instantaneously can be sent and received around the world. The moment another country does something or test something, we know about it, the moment is happens.
Never has there been a time in history, people have ever communicated with each other more than they do now a days. I also might add actually talking with each other probably not so much.
However, the number of ways of communicating grows on a daily basis. Smart phones keep getting smarter and faster, platforms to voice your ideas and opinions are in non-stop development.
Its almost like everyone and I mean everyone thinks, using a cell phone is covered under the first amendment, which we all know is the freedom of speech.
Just the other day, Twitter a well known posting and communications platform, decided they were going to limit the speaker of the House’s freedom of speech. Seems as though they forgot the very thing that made them a giant amongst all the others, that very Freedom!
And for their blunder, I’m sure they will regret the investigation into their business practices that will take place in the not so distant future.
A study conducted 400 or so University students, The average person (male or female) speaks 16,000 words per day which is like 15 words per waking minute?
So much communication, so many words, and while a small percent of the population may realize what a few we’ll placed sentences can do to direct their narrative and influence public opinion, far to many people don’t.
God has always known words possess power,
Gen 1:1-3 NKJ
1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2.The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3. Then God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
All through out creation we read how God spoke the world into existence.
Ever since the beginning of time we see how all words have power in them.
Jesus gave us a great example of how much power our words possess,
TBS. in the book of Mark 11:12-14, 19-24 NKJ
12. Now the next day, when they had come out from Bethany, He was hungry.
13. And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He would find something on it. When He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.
14. In response Jesus said to it, Let no one eat fruit from you ever again.
And His disciples heard it.
( Jesus was direct and to the point.)
19. When evening had come, He went out of the city.
20. Now in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter, remembering, said to Him, Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.
(peter was amazed, at the power Jesus words contained in them, Jesus wasnt surprised at all, He was trying to teach them about faith! And what our words can and will accomplish for us.)
22. So Jesus answered and said to them, Have faith in God.
23. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, Be removed and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
24. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
It was a miracle, what Jesus accomplished was something within our reach and Jesus was spelling it out for us, Jesus was saying, if you have a need in your life, no matter what it is;
*even if it seems like a mountain to you
*it doesnt matter, when or where it happens
*speak to your situation,
*have faith in God,
*believe God will take care of it,
*let go and let God do what He said He would do!
The last one, thats the hardest part of doing Jesus instructions huh? The letting go part!
You know God could perform any miracle you may need without you letting go of it, but that wouldnt require much faith would it, if He did? Only when you let go, does it release your faith and allow Him to do what you ask Him to!
We all remember the story where Jesus used a small boys lunch of 2 fish and 5 little loaves of bread, to feed 5,000 men, 5,000 women and if they were like the statistics now a days of 2.3 children per household times 5k, that would bring the grand total to much speculation, but about 21,500 men, women and children give or take.