Summary: From Nebuchadnezzar's Dream to todays world events
This know also, that in the last days perilous (difficult, terrible, dangerous) times shall come.
– The state of being completely forgotten or unknown
– The act or an instance of forgetting; total forgetfulness
– Made up of two Latin words oblīviō “to forget”
Iōn “see” – To forget to see
Synonyms - indifference, disregard, emptiness, darkness, neglect
- You have the idea in Da 2:1, 5
- v. 31 “the form thereof was terrible”
- Ideas “dreadful”, “frightening”, “dazzling”
Metal value is deprecated as you go down
Metals strength is increased as you go down
- GOLD - Babylon – Da 2:36 - Head
- Chief deity was Marduk – “the god of gold”
- Gold will not save you
Babylon The Impenetrable City.
- Built over the Euphrates by diverting the river from its natural channel which went around the city to a new path through the center of the city.
- Walls 300 feet 50 feet wide each side was 14 miles long
- Gates constructed with iron bars.
- There were also walls on each side of the river as it ran through the city. In these walls were 100 brass gates leading to the city.
- City thought to be impenetrable
Prepared for Siege.
- Their supplies could last them 20 years in addition to the crops that could be grown on arable land within the city walls.
An Old Riverbed. Cyrus discovered the old river bed and divided the troops in three groups.
One to dig out the old river bed and build a dam across the new river.
The other two other groups went to either, end at the entrance and exit of the river, of the city where the river passed through the walls.
Siege. On the night of an annual Babylonian festival, he suddenly withdrew, allowing the Babylonians to believe that they had given up.
- Belshazzar thought that they had abandoned the siege and held a party using the sacred vessels taken from the temple in Jerusalem.
Attack. About midnight Cyrus closed the dam
- Changed the course of the Euphrates through the old riverbed around
- The water dropped to "the height of a man's thigh".
- Marched into Babylon and found the gates in the river wide open and captured the city.
- Isaiah writes 100 years before Babylon became a world power
Howl ye; (Babylon v.1) for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
SILVER - Medo-Prersia – Arms & Chest – Da 2:39
- Two separate kingdoms Medes would overthrow
Medo-Persian empire ensign was the ram
- Cyrus - Da 5:31
- 120 years before his birth
- Liberate the Jews from captivity
Isaiah 44:28KJVThat saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.
BRONZE – Greece - Alexander the Great
- He had defeated much of the known world in 13 years by the age of 33.
- Weapon of choice was bronze
- Dan 11
- Greece Melting Into Rome
– Rome – Lags the longest part of the image
- 395 AD divided East & West
IRON & CLAY – 10 toes - 10 Kingdoms
Leaders who were going to conquer the world
Nepoleon, Kaiser Wilhelm 1914, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler
The Club of Rome had its beginnings in April 1968, when leaders from 10 different countries gathered in Rome at the invitation of Aurelio Peccei, a prominent Italian industrialist with close ties to the FIAT and OLIVETTI Corporations.
The original strategy of these organizations was and is to divide up the map of the world into TEN
- European Commission’s 10 Regions devised by the EUI October 18, 2009
1. Canada And The United States
2. Europe (Eec)
5. Russia And China
6. South And Central America
7. The Middle East And Northern Africa
9. India And Indonesia
10. Asian States
Is it happening
John Conyers, D-Mich Congressman Democratic chairman of the House Judiciary Committee
- YOUTUBE Video - Plot ‘One-World’ Scheme
Addresses the Democratic Socialists of America “Every nation is responsible for one another, and beholden to international rule or multinational organizations