Summary: Galations, Romans, and Revelations..it's either all for God or not at all
For every boy and girl, man and woman, for the uplifting of the Body of Christ who's under the sound of my voice, not for a big name or a reputation of mine own, I testify to God that with the only True non foul-able edifying Word of God that.. this is my Bible it's trust-worthy and true, right now my mind is alert, my heart is humble, my Spirit is teachable, and I will listen, I will learn and I will always have the Word of Lord on my lips all the days of my life so I can share the glory of God all over the World for in Jesus name Amen. Rev.David Hanna.
It's either all for God or not at all..
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;
1. Adultery - sex outside ones marriage
2. Fornication- unmarried sexual relations
3. uncleanness - impure, foul or dirty
4. lasciviousness - sexual desires, or lustful expression
5. Idolatry - anything that becomes a block between you and your relationship with God.. like money or hobbies
6. Witchcraft - irresistible influence, attraction or charm "un'Godly" Practice
7. Hatred - Intense animosity or hostility
8. Variance - constantly changing with freedom or changing to every wind of doctrine
9. Emulations - to imitate, to become equal or above something in order for recognition
10. Wrath - punishment from an angered source
11. Strife- violent, bitter conflict
12. Seditions- rebellion with strong language
13. Heresies - a controversial doctrine .. like examp. to drink or not, or drink but not drunken.
14. envyings - a feeling of discontent or strong dis-liking
15. murders- to kill " spiritually or physically"
16. drunkeness - intoxicated
17. Revellings- to engage in *un - Godly* noisy activities
Gal 5:17 kjv For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh:and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things ye would. Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Rom 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For the carnally minded is death; but to be Spiritually minded is life and peace.
==(Carnally Minded) worldly, earthly and temporal things== Remember now that any thing that is of this world, or earth is only for a little while and the same with sin.. Sin's feelings will it's moment last only for a season. "When God says enough rest assure it's enough." To act in sin and staying carnally minded the result is death especially for the non born again believers. So what about Christians who are born again and continue to sin?
1. The blessings will have or become of non existence or complete cut off,
2. God can bring upon your life "conviction" and or if your heart is callus then you may notice what use to be blessings in your life stop and you'll see some curses appear such as unexplained mishap's like flat tires on your car or higher bills or injuries...etc kinda leading of a punishment.