Summary: Many Christians level off at some point in their walk with God. I believe we must always be striving to be more like our Lord. Therefore, we must move up! The scripture calls it going from "glory to glory" I call it mving up from "level to level."
It’s Time to Go Up!
Pastor Jamie Wright * Maranatha Fellowship Church * 07-20-03
“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
“And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, ‘Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are able to overcome it.’”
It’s time to move up! It’s time to take it to a new level. We have been where we are long enough. Let’s go up to the next step!
1. It’s time to put aside the past and go up to our future!
Phil. 3:13-14 “…forgetting those things which are behind…I press toward the mark of the HIGH CALLING of God in Christ Jesus.”
2. It’s time to go from failure to freedom!
I Cor. 1:30 NLT “He made us pure and holy, he gave Himself to purchase our freedom.”
3. It’s time to move up from being bound to being bold!
Acts 4:31 NLT “…and they preached God’s message with boldness.”
4. It’s time to move from being intimidated to being intimate!
I John 4:15 Message “Everyone who confesses Jesus is God’s Son participates continuously in an intimate relationship with God.”
5. It’s time to go from being fearful to being fearless!
Psalm 112 :8 NLT “The righteous are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.”
6. It’s time to go from poverty to prosperity!
Deut. 30:15 NLT “Now listen, today I am giving you a choice between prosperity and disaster, between life and death.”
7. It’s time to stop being a puny Christian; move up to the power!
8. Get out of your mess and step up to your miracle!
9. It’s time to go from worrying and move up to worshipping!
John 4:24 “The Father is looking for worshipers who will worship Him in spirit and in truth.”
10. It’s time to stop being defeated and move up to your destiny!
Psalm 73:24 “You will keep on guiding me with your counsel,
leading me to a glorious destiny.”