Summary: This is the 5th sermon in the series "From The Cradle To The Cross". This sermon was used on "Youth Sunday".
Series: From The Cradle To The Cross [#5]
JESUS, A YOUTH?
1. Can you imagine, Jesus was a youth but never sinned?
2. Teenage years can be difficult on the child and the family.
3. From the text I will give 2 charges this morning.
A Charge To The Parents
1. Bring your child up in the ways of the Lord.
2. Protect, provide, and teach them.
3. Joseph and Mary did not know Jesus’ future.
4. They raised Jesus 1 day at a time.
5. Lead your child to what lasts forever, salvation through Jesus.
A Charge To The Youth
1. God must be the #1 priority in your life.
2. Don’t use your age as an excuse.
3. Be obedient to God.
4. Be teachable. You don’t know everything.
5. Obey your parents.
1. Parents, today commit to striving to be the parent God intended for you to be.
2. Youth, today commit to being obedient to your Heavenly Father and your earthly parents.
3. Church, when the parents refuse to help these youth, we as their Christian brothers and sisters must help.