Summary: The sermon describes why Jesus is goood for you!
Jesus is Good For You John 6:35, 41-51
• 35Jesus is good for you because he is the Bread of Life If one comes to Jesus you will never hunger and if you believe you will never thirst ,Your Forefathers ate manna in the desert yet they died but if ye eat that bread that I give you will never die
1. Jesus is good for you because you can bring all your stuff to Jesus He will not condemn but forgive you
. 37All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away KJV I will in no wise cast out."
2. Jesus is Good for You because Jesus causes you to Persevere or keep on keeping on .
. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.
A. The Believer Perseveres because of Christ's firm hold,
. Paul wrote in Philippians 1:6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
3. Jesus is good for you because If you Believe you can Have Everlasting .
40For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."
A. Because you Believe you have everlasting Atonement through his blood .
Romans 3:25God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement,I through faith in his blood yes 23all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus
B. Because you believe you have everlasting Compassion ever on your side
The Prophet Isaiah said 42:3A bruised reed he will not break, or a struggling believer and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
C. Because you believe You have everlasting Endurance on your side
• Jesus endures Time He Remains
Psalm 102:26They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. Like clothing you will change them and they will be discarded. 27But you remain the same, and your years will never end.
• Jesus Endures every Battle
Rev 17:14They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—
• Jesus endures even the Grave or death.
Rev 1:17I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
A. 4. Jesus is good for you remember the “I am statements”
A. John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. "WE have a presence of light in all our dilemmas,
B. Jesus is good for you because in Him we find Safety and Abundance
C. 9I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.A He will come in and go out, and find pasture. I come that you might have life and have life more abundantly
D. Jesus is good for you Jesus says,
"I am the Good Shepherd"
I am the one who knows you intimately
I am the one who will lay down his life for you