Summary: Jesus walked right into our life’s and He becomes Reality, He is the Resource for all we need, He walked into our life to Reproduce, and He walks into our life’s to generate us, reform us, and reshape us.
John 1:1-18 Jesus walked right into our life’s and He becomes Reality, He is the Resource for all we need, He walked into our life to Reproduce, and He walks into our life’s to generate us, reform us, and reshape us.
1. What we learn about Jesus is his Reality. He has always been. He walked right into our life and becomes a reality. I felt him at winter Jam touch my heart.
• Reality is the state of things as they actually exist,
His reality or HIS actual existence has always been
11In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
• What we learn about Jesus is His origin His actual existence, listen
14The Word (logos) became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
• His Genesis or his beginning Jesus shares in the book of Revelation
22:12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will
give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha
and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
2. WE also learn Jesus, He is not just a Reality but He walked into our life to be the Resource of all things. If He is able to do all the following then he is able to be our resource.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that
has been made.
A. John claims He is the resource of creation In the beginning
Gen 1:1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
B. He is the resource of light The word said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
C. The Word is the Resource for Vegetation
The Word said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with
seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so
D. The Word is the Resource for day and night
The Word said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night
E. The Word is the Resource for all living creatures The Word said
, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."
F. The Word is the resource of Humanity 26The Word said,
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness27So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
3. What We learn about Jesus is His Reality, He is our Resource, and He walked into our life to become that which Reproduces.
4In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
- He reproduces light back into life
I have heard people say, "I once was blind but now I see".
I heard He told a man that he must be born again and that man’s
Life changed a religious leader who decided to be a follower of Christ.
- Jesus Reproduces light even in darkness. 5The light shines in the darkness,
He is the one who holds hope for humanity. The light shines in dark days, depressed days, days when no money to pay bills, the light still shines in days when diagnosed with a crippling or terminal disease. He is present to reproduce light in your darkened world.
- Jesus Reproduces Redemption