Summary: I. EXORDIUM: Who are being chased by blessings? II. AUDIENCE PROFILE: General III. OBJECTIVES: To prove if GOD is with us, we are blessed. IV. TEXT: Genesis 39:2 Pray: that GOD, the Blessor, will be with us forever, because He is
Who are being chased by blessings?
II. AUDIENCE PROFILE:
To prove if GOD is with us, we are blessed.
The Lord was with Joseph, so he succeeded in everything he did as he served in the home of his Egyptian master.
Pray: that GOD, the Blessor, will be with us forever, because He is the source of every blessings we have.
GOD is the source of our blessings, stick with GOD and we'll go places (Heaven)
A. Author: Mose
B. Keywords: Beginning or Origins
C. Date/Time of writing: Uncertain, from the Beginning
D. First Messianic Promise: Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.
VIII. MAIN BODY:
A. Characteristics of Joseph's Blessings:
1. The LORD was with Joseph.
- You enjoy what GOD enjoys.
- the LORD have promised us, He will be with us until the end of this world. (Matthew 28:20)
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- Whenever, we as believers, have come together, the LORD is with us. (Matthew 18:20)
For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”
- Whenever we are in middle of trials, persecutions and problems, the LORD is with us (Isaiah 43:2)
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
The Lord replied, “I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest—everything will be fine for you.”
I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people.
- GOD will never leave us, He will be with us. (Genesis 28:15)
What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.”
2. Joseph is the right person in the wrong place. (the dreamer)
- the dream is to be a king someday. (Genesis 37:5-7)
5 One night Joseph had a dream, and when he told his brothers about it, they hated him more than ever.
6 “Listen to this dream,” he said.
7 “We were out in the field, tying up bundles of grain. Suddenly my bundle stood up, and your bundles all gathered around and bowed low before mine!”
- But he ended up as head slave or majordomo - don't despise small beginnings. (Zechariah 4:9)
For who has despised the day of small things?
Then God said, “Let the land sprout with vegetation—every sort of seed-bearing plant, and trees that grow seed-bearing fruit. These seeds will then produce the kinds of plants and trees from which they came.” And that is what happened.