Summary: There are things that we know that will never be of any real importance, but there are some things, if known and applied, will make a difference in your life and in this world.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back -
1. Time (Jack’s wife died before I got there)
2. Words (The damage hurtful words can never be repaired. They may be forgiven but the scar remains)
3. Opportunity (Told my dad how much he meant to me before he died) (Young girl at the drug store that I missed witnessing too)
Three things in life that can destroy a person -
1. Anger (Destroys intimacy and affection in the one that loves you)
17 A quick-tempered man does foolish things, NIV
22 An angry man stirs up dissension,
and a hot-tempered one commits many sins. NIV
2. Pride - Prov 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him 17 A proud look,
1 Peter 5:5
God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
3. Unforgiveness (Bitterness like hatred, it can do more damage to the vessel in which it is stored than to the object on which it is poured) Unforgiveness closes the door of mercy upon yourself.
Three things in life that you should never lose-
1. Hope- desire accompanied by expectation
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard,
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.
1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart , and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
Three things in life that are most valuable -
1. Love (Love is giving without expecting anything in return)
1 John 4:7-9
7 Beloved, let us love one another : for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
2. Family &Friends (Learn to serve them)
Practice being sympathetic and compassionate
Three things in life that are never certain -
5 Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle. NIV
27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
3. Dreams (DON’T DREAM, MAKE IT HAPPEN)
the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Three things that make a person -
3. Hard work
Three things that are truly constant -
Father - Son - Holy Spirit