Summary: An exploded look at the Kingdom of God. God is our King and His reign is eternal.
1. What Do You Really Want God?
- You don't Want Sacrifice and Offering Psalm 40:5
- Hebrews 10:5ff - I have come to do your will!
- What is Your will? - What are you doing?
- Complete Surrender - worshiping Him Wholly.
2. The Kingdom Defined:
- What is a Kingdom?
- 1 Samuel 12 - we want a King!
- We live in a world of Kingship - our kings are our kings if we like them.
3. The Kingdom Theme (Matthew's Kingdom Statements)
- Our King wants us to hear the good news of His Kingdom
- The Glorious Throne of God
4. We are Part of the Kingdom of God and God is our King!!!!
- S M Lockridge Video
- Our King is...
- In Him we live and move and have our being.
- God the King calls everyone to His throne.
- The Bigger Meaning of Kingdom.
5. It's Bigger than us!
- God's Rule is complete and total...
- His authority never ends
- God has exploded the doors of the Kingdom