Summary: In this prayer sermon, we focus on breaking covenants attached to barrenness and delays in child bearing. No copyrights are intended to be broken.
LET THE BARREN AND DELAYED MULTIPLY IN HAVING CHILDREN
January 14, 2019 www.deliveranceseries.com email; firstname.lastname@example.org
In this prayer sermon, we focus on breaking covenants attached to barrenness and delays in child bearing. No copyrights are intended to be broken. This is an original sermon by pastor Oke. God is merciful but these prayers work best when you have taken the decision to give your self to Jesus and accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior.
Exodus 23:25-27 states
…25 So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take away sickness from among you. 26No woman in your land will miscarry or be barren; I will fulfill the number of your days. 27I will send My terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn and run.…
Many families and couples are going through trials and tribulations in the area of bearing children.
We want to focus on breaking evil covenants against bearing children.
A covenant, remember, is an agreement between at least two entities to do certain things that will bring certain outcomes to pass. Usually these outcomes will either benefit the parties involved or keep them in line as per the requirements.
Covenants can be a contract, a compact, a treaty, a pact, an accord, a deal, a bargain, a settlement, a concordat, a protocol, an entente, an agreement, an arrangement, an understanding, a pledge, a promise, a bond, an indenture, a guarantee, a warrant; an undertaking, or a commitment.
In the spirit realm covenants activate or for use of a better word, unleash certain forces that go to carry out the wishes of the parties involved in the covenant.
Covenants have a few characteristics. I will just list the pertinent ones to our prayer sermon.
1. They are binding, that is, parties involved must be in obedience to the agreement.
2. They can hold those not directly involved in making them bound to them.
3. Disobeying them can lead to negative consequences for even third parties not privy to them.
4. When covenants are made using body fluids like blood, or excretions like saliva, or sweat they become even more binding.
5. There are spiritual forces both good or bad always at the ready to enforce covenants. (Angels and Demons)
A lot of people are experiencing delays in child bearing because of covenants that they do not know about, or those that they made ignorantly, or in throes of passion, or that their parents and ancestors made on their behalf.
A few examples.
• A brother and sister made a covenant to marry and not have children for any other but themselves. Unfortunately, the brother passed on in a road traffic wreck. After a while the sister found another suitor. At the point of pregnancy she had an ectopic pregnancy and one side of the womb was destroyed. She subsequently had an infection in her reproductive system and had to have the womb removed completely.
• A grandmother made a covenant to “donate” the third generation of her offspring, i.e she agreed no children would come out of the third generation after her, in exchange for temporary wealth and notoriety. All her grandchildren have experienced barrenness. Many IVFs, surgeries, even surrogate pregnancies have failed. But two of the husbands of the grandkids “cheated” and the women they had relations with, delivered easily.
• A brother and sister pricked each other’s fingers and sucked the blood from the pin pricks while dedicating themselves one to another. They were very young when they did this, broke up as they grew older and tried to marry other people. The sister was unable to get anyone to marry her. The brother married and the wife died while trying to give birth to their first child. The child also died.
• A sister was the only daughter of 5 children in her family. The mother “loved” her so much she didn’t want to share her affection with any grandchildren. So, she made a covenant with an idol worshiping religion. This sister is a successful and wealthy financial advisor. She has had financial and material success, but went into marriage, and this marriage split up after 10 years with no fruit from the womb.
There are so many verses in the Word of God about child bearing. Here are some; (Meditate on them)
1. Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: Genesis 49:25
2. And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Exodus 1:7