Summary: What we need to do in order to sereve the Lord .
MINISTRY OF SUFFERING
We must learn how to suffer and keep going
2nd Cor. 4: 8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
1. Troubled------Not Distressed
2. Perplexed------Not Despair
3. Persecuted-----Not Forsaken
4. Cast Down----Not Destroyed
5. Bearing the Lord---That he might be made manifest in our body.
6. Delivered----By and unto the death for Jesus sake.
7. Death-----works in us but life in Christ.
8. We have faith----Through Holy Spirit and Gods Grace.