Summary: This sermon outline is about money
I. HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SHOULD GIVE GOD?
1. We are to give God part of what we earn as a living. Not because God needs it but because God wants to see if we trust him.
2. When we give God part of our earnings, we are showing God that we have faith that he will provide for our needs. Also, That our needs will be met.
3.God only wants ten percent of what me and you earn for a living. This basically means that God wants only .10 per every dollar that you and I earn. Are you willing to Give God .10 of every dollar that you earn?
II. God wants you to remember that the only way to get into heaven is by being saved.
1. Accept God into your heart
2. Believe that God sent his one and only Son to the earth to die for your sins. That Jesus died for your sins. And that on the third day Jesus rose from the grave on the third day with all power in his hands. And that now he sits in heaven with his father God!
3. Confess to God that you are not perfect and that you need him in your life.
AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED!!!!