Summary: The sermon is for a christian lady who loved her husband so much because she love God.
“ Oh How he loves”
1. Marie Loved Ovit with all her heart After Surgery she kissed him and kissed him and kissed him
A. She Loved Ovit because Christ Loved Her
B. She loved Ovit because She Loved God’s word after all Love is one of the Fruits of the Spirit
C. She loved Ovit because She believed Love never fails
• 1 Corinthinas 13:4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not
self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of
wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the
truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always
perseveres. 8Love never fails. Obedience to The Holy Scriptures
was a means to a happy marriage
2. Why did Marie Love God because of a day like December 1 at 4:00 am?
• She loved God because that day the Scripture recorded in Rev 19:8 came to pass8Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear."
A. She Loved God because of what was recorded in Psalm 23 is True
• 4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,A
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
B. She Loved God because God said, If I believe and I did Years ago
• . 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved,
C. She loved God because all those unbelievable became the believable on 12-01
• Such as it is true recorded in John 5:28 , for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
I heard his voice he said "come up hither"
D. She loved God because of what is recorded in 2 Timothy 2:11
• Here is a trustworthy saying:
• If we died with him, we will also live with him; 12if we endure, we will also reign with him. Dec1 this came true
E. She loved God because it is true God has prepared a place for us Dec 1st I moved In
• he has prepared a city for them not made by hands
F. She loved God because every jot and tittle is so true even down to the final saying
• rev 22: 21The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.
" Behold how he loved us!"
1. our Lord Jesus Christ left the glories of heaven, and took upon him our nature.
• Charles Spurgeon said, When he took on our nature “he renounced the royalties of heaven, and all the honour and glory which rightly belonged to him as the Son of the Highest, and left his throne and crown above to be born as the Babe of an earthly mother,
2. "Behold how he loved us!"
A. Then, "being found in fashion as a man," he took upon himself human sickness and suffering.
• All our infirmities,-the weary feet, the aching head, and the fluttering heart, "that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sickness."
3. Behold How he loved us!
A. He took upon himself the sins of all his people, as Peter writes, "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree." Oh, how could one who was so pure, so absolutely perfect, ever bear so foul a load?
4. "Behold how he loved us!" Because of No More, Marie is experiencing How He loves Us
• Once was I subjected to sorrows, tears, age, and sickness but No More