Summary: People are on their way to Hell, and we need to help them change their eternal Home
It’s Not God’s Will for Anyone to go to Hell!
• Do you believe in Life after Death?
• Where does the person go at death?
• Is it God’s Divine will for anyone to go to Hell.
• II Pet 3:9 “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
• I Tim. 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
• Luke 19:10 “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
A. It is not God’s Divine will for anyone to go to Hell?
B. There is nothing more important to God then the salvation of men, women, boys and girls.
C. It is also God’s desire for ________ to be a soul winning Church.
D. Pr 14:25 “A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.”
E. Rom 10:13-14 God mentions three simple things that must be done for a person to be saved.
(1) Hear the Gospel (2) Believe the Gospel (3) Accept the Gospel
E. Now there are other things that must be done in order for these three thing to accomplished.
F. I want to ask you a few questions:
1. Do you know you are going to Heaven? 1John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life
2. Do you have a desire to see others saved?
3. Are you willing to pay the price that is required to see people saved.
4. Is there anything more important for this church to do?
5. How many of you have led someone to the Lord during the last 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years?.
H. God help us to Keep the Main Thing, the Main Thing
People Do Go to Hell
1. All will stand before God and be judged.
2. These are some of the saddest verses in the Bible.
3. What John saw that day was the most horrible event that will ever take place.
A. He saw unsaved millions cast into the Lake of fire.
B. Many of these you know personally:
• People you work with
• People you live with (rapture a great separator)
• Your neighbors — Child-hood buddies
4. Rev.21:4 – Why is God wiping the tears from our eyes?
1. Hell Is a Real Place: — Luke 16:19-26
A. Hell is not the grave.
B. Hell is not the figment of ones imagination.
C. Hell is not a story made up to scare boys/ girls into being good.
D. Jesus taught Hell was a place to be feared. Lu 12:4,5
E. Jesus said hell was a place prepared for the devil and his angels. Matt. 25:41
F. The rich man in Luke 16 found Hell to be a real place.
• He could see....He lifted up his eyes.
• He could feel..."I am tormented"
• He could hear...Abraham’s voice
• He could talk — He prayed — He still had his mind...
2. Hell Is a Terrible Place:
• A lake of Fire Rev. 20:15
• A Bottomless Pit Rev. 20:1
• A Horrible Tempest Ps. 11:6
• A Devouring Fire Is 33:14
• A Place of Sorrows Ps 18:5
• A Place of Weeping Mat. 8:12
• A Furnace of Fire Mat. 13:41,42
• A Place of Torments Lu. 16:23
• A Place of Filthiness Rev. 22:10,11
• A Place of cursing God Rev. 16:11
• A Place of Everlasting Burnings Is. 33:14
• A Place of Everlasting Destruction II Thes. 1:9