Summary: This sermon is somewhat of a lymeric about Peter and Johns encouter with the lame man at the Beautiful gate.
Peter Apostle Picked – The Providence of God: Acts 3:1-10
Peter Apostle Picked six particular things.
1. A particular place – the temple
2. A particular point in time – the hour of prayer
3. A particular person to be reached – the paralyzed man
4. A particular path to take – the one through the beautiful gate
5. A particular point of focus – Jesus Christ
6. A particular person to be praised – God
But did Peter apostle really pick any of these things?
No, he simply picked to be part of a providential plan.
When we pick to be part of a providential plan God will empower us to proclaim a proven message of propitiation to the proverbial paralyzed people in our paths.