Summary: We are pink for breast cancer awareness to reminds us we need screened, and we support.
The following are some testimonials I found on internet
Shawn Bunch 30 years old:
Because I was only 30 years old when I was diagnosed, at first it was hard to believe I had cancer. And it has been difficult to explain to our children what has been happening. But the experience has been eye-opening for me. It has shown me what is important in life, and the people who are most important to me. This past Christmas, I could feel how much I was in a different place compared to a year earlier. During the first round of chemotherapy, I was upset and angry, and could not understand why this was happening to me. But this year, I could see what a blessing it was to spend time with my family.
Phyliss Trimble age 50 The chemotherapy was difficult. I had some pain, some mouth sores, and fatigue. My bones ached and the pain medication was not helping. For all of these issues, my care team at CTCA was there to help. I had medication and supplements to control nausea. When I had to go to the local emergency room for the bone pain, my doctors at CTCA stayed in communication with the hospital.
I was reluctant about getting a second opinion when my husband first suggested it. But now when I speak with people diagnosed with cancer my first recommendation is: get a second opinion. That is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
Today I am feeling great. I have some residual fatigue, but I know that will go away with time. We celebrated the completion of my treatment with a trip to Las Vegas. My husband has given me strength through this time, bringing me back to reality when I needed it, helping me to laugh, and keeping me grounded.
CTCA was its own kind of motivation. The care that was given to me there got me through a difficult time, and I’ll forever be grateful for that.
Terrece Crwford stage two breast cancer I believe that what we go through in our lives shapes our character for the people we become, if we let it. I think it helps us be stronger for whatever will happen in the future. Just as God knows the beginning and end, I trust that His ways are beyond my understanding and to daily let Him direct my life.
Although I would not have chosen cancer, it has been a blessing. Along this cancer journey, my life has been enriched with beautiful people and experiences. It has taken on new meaning and a new direction.
I am so grateful to have come to CTCA. This truly is a special place. I feel like I “get to” come here, not like I “have to” come here. The doctors and other personnel have been so wonderful, helpful and sincerely compassionate, not only on the first day, but throughout my entire journey. CTCA really is a gift to cancer patients and a hospital unlike any other.
I want to encourage everyone who faces cancer to come to the CTCA for their treatment and that there is HOPE along their journey, to never give up, and to hold on to their faith in God.
Rev 19:13 Preventing Breast cancer have Mammograms, diet and fitness, limit alcohol, have children and breast feed, Hormone Therapy, Know your body look for lumps, Discuss screening.
1. Clothing wore in Biblical days as is today represent something
• Some wore Clothing to show that the wearer is in mourning. Gen 37:34 -
“So Jacob tore his clothes, and put sackcloth on his loins and mourned for his son many days.”
• Clothing was worn to show that the wearer is rich. Luke 16:19 - “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day.
• James 2:2-3 – “For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3 and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, “You sit here in a good place,…” (NASB)
• Clothing was worn to show that the wearer is a harlot. Proverbs 7:10 - ”And behold, a woman comes to meet him, Dressed as a harlot and cunning of heart” (NASB)
• Clothing was worn to show that the wearer is a favored. Genesis 37:3 - ”Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his sons, because he was the son of his old age; and he made him a varicolored tunic.”
• Clothing was wore to show that the wearer is holy Revelation 19:7 “It was given to her [the bride of Christ] to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.”