Summary: The efficacy of the blood of Jesus
PLEAD the blood of JESUS
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”. Revelation 12:11:
There is a power that supersedes every other power. The mystery of the power in the Blood of Jesus is one that many people have forfeited in the church of today. We must learn to appropriate the power in the blood of Jesus in our lives. Pleading the blood of Jesus gives protection before adversity strikes. It serves as prevention. When that blood forms a wall around you, it becomes difficult for the devil to penetrate into your life or home. Pleading the blood of Jesus also gives physical healing in the body. All infirmities bow to the power in the blood of Jesus. If you keep pleading the blood of Jesus, no matter how terrible an infirmity is, it will disappear by the power in the Blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus cannot dry up; neither can it lose its power. Therefore you can plead it a million times, if you want to. The more you plead the Blood of Jesus, the more the chance of totally submerging the disease, in the pool of the Blood of Jesus.
The power in the blood of Jesus can give emotional healing, mental healing, deliverance from the powers of darkness, financial healing and much more. In fact, you can plead the Blood of Jesus over any and everything; your spirit, soul and body; your house, your car, your children, your spouse etc. You can plead the Blood of Jesus over your journey, the road, the vehicle or aircraft, etc. If you are living or passing through a dangerous zone; you can draw a bloodline of protection, therefore making a boundary, against any evil.
Do you know that there is power and life in blood generally? If a person lacks blood, it means he or she is dying. That is why some things work for occultists, who kill goats and fowls for sacrifice. How much more, the Blood of the Son of God?
There was a King in the Bible, who saw that he was loosing a battle; he quickly sacrificed his first son. As he was shedding that blood, Israel that was attacking them, got confused.
And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not. Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land. 2 Kings 3:26-27
If the blood of animals and human beings could make an impact, how much more the blood of Jesus, the Son of God? Blood is a living thing and the Blood of Jesus, has the power to overcome anything that confronts you.
However, there is a small condition. For you to plead the Blood of Jesus and have it work for you, you must surrender your life to the Lord Jesus. You must be completely yielded to Him. You must live a pure and holy life. You have a wonderful opportunity today, to invite the overcoming power in the Blood of Jesus, to come into your situation.
1. Father, by the blood of Jesus, let every physical and spiritual burden on my shoulders be lifted now in Jesus name.
2. Lord, I send the spirit in the blood of Jesus into every spiritual realm of wickedness where my life is being discussed and manipulated. Let the blood scatter them in Jesus name.
3. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my home; let it put a bloodline protection round about my home in Jesus name.
4. Father, just as the blood of the Passover shielded the Israelites from destruction in Egypt, let the blood of Jesus Christ shield me from all forms of destruction.
5. Father, let the spirit in the blood of Jesus arise now and fight my battles for me , in the Name of Jesus.
6. Father let the blood of Jesus destroy every power assigned to follow me in order to hinder my progress in the Name of Jesus.
7. Father, where blood has been shed in order to bring a negative covenant into effect in my life and family, let the blood of Jesus neutralise it today in Jesus name.