Summary: It is a great relief to know that we are on course when the winds of circumstances press against us. The Lord’s plans are perfect and all of His ways are peaceful. However, too many people are trying to plan their own lives without constantly relying on t
Praise God for Being the Great Planner (Jer 29:11)
It is a great relief to know that we are on course when the winds of circumstances press against us. The Lord’s plans are perfect and all of His ways are peaceful. However, too many people are trying to plan their own lives without constantly relying on the Lord’s superb planning ability to navigate us through the twisted trails of life.
The following are seven characteristics of God that assure us that we can trust in the Lord with all our heart and He will direct our paths (Prov. 3:,5,6):
1. Planner – Plans for welfare and not for evil to give you a future and a hope (Jer 29:11)Praise God that we can be fully persuaded that whatever He promises He is able to bring it to completion. Do not doubt, worry or fret if the plans seem to not align with your own human expectations.
2. Planner Almighty – The Lord Almighty planned it (Isa 46:11)God’s power is greater than any oppositionary force so follow His leading and feel confident that He will do great things through you.
3. Planter and Director – Praise you Lord that you know how to teach me to plant good seed where it will yield the most fruit for eternity. Too many people are sowing their seed in soil that are least likely to yield the greatest harvest for Christ and His kingdom purposes. Ask the Lord to direct you to people where you can effect the great multiplication for Christ’s kingdom and righteousness around the world.
4. Planter of His People – They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor (Isa 61:3)Praise God that He uses us to display His glory, goodness and love to the people in our Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and to the utter most parts of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
5. Plea Hearer – You heard my plea (Lam 3:26)Praise God that he listens to our pleas to fulfill the desires of our heart. He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him. He also hears our cry and saves us. (Psa 143:18)
6. Pleasant – Tells us pleasant things (Isa 30:10)Praise God that He word and counsel are always pleasant that sooth our soul, mind and emotions. He will keep us in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him because he trusts in Him. (Isa 26:3)
7. Pleased One – For God was well pleased to have all his fullness dwell in Christ. (Col. 1:19) Praise God that the sum total of divine perfection, power and attributes should dwell in Christ Jesus. Thank God that we can always look to Jesus as our way maker, planner and pilot who knows best how to please the Father.