Summary: (To CATCH A VISTION)
PREPARE FOR A VISION
Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
INTRO: To get ourselves prepare for a vision, to look ahead and to see what is out there for us, dare to step out on faith, dare to trust God. You just don’t jump into things not knowing where you are going. So let us get prepare for a vision.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
NOTE: Faith is to reach out and grab hold of nothing and squeeze so hard until it becomes something. (CATCH A VISTION)
HOW DO WE CATCH A VISTION?
THAT IS WHAT THE ALTER IS FOR
Luke 18:10-14 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.  I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.  And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.  I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
GETTING THINGS RIGHT
1. WITH GOD: Acts 8:21-22 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.  Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
2. WITH YOUR BROTHER: Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;  Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
3. WITH YOUR SELF: Philip. 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before
THEN YOU GOT TO GET HUNGRY
Philip. 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
1. Hungry to see someone get saved: Mark 16:15-16 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
2. Hungry to see a mighty move of God: Acts 2:1-4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.  And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.  And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
NOTE: Now I know what you are thinking, your thinking I going to talk about speaking in tongues, not even close. If we all come together in one place in one accord in our Churches HUNGRY for a mighty move of God then!!!!!