Summary: Don’t wait for the Blessing Prepare for it!!
Deuteronomy 28 3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field .
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
Bless to be Blessed!!!!!
Numbers 24;9. He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.
Don’t Mess to be Blessed
1. Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Don’t Live in a mess to be blessed
Psalms32: 1. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered
psalms 32; 2. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
psalms106;3 3. Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
Trust is a must
Psalms2;12 Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
psalms40;44. Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
jeremiah17;77. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
The house shall bless thee
psalms84;4-54. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
psalms65; 4. Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
Prepare your heart
psalms84;5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
psalms33:12. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Be reverent and enjoy
psalms112;1 1. Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.