1. Romans 8:31 - What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
• Thank God for all the times He prevailed over the minds of those who would have killed or harm you, in order to spare your life (each time God saved David from Saul; God prevailed in the heart of Abimelech not to defile Isaac’s wife.
2. Gal. 5:1 – “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.” - Gal. 3:13
• Lord, I thank you for setting me free, especially from the curse of law – by becoming a curse for us.
3. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18;. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. “Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.” – Hab. 3:17-18
• Lord, though there are times when I am down, disappointed and hurt, but since you said I should thank you in all situations, I thank you.
4. John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
• Lord I thank you for the giving me the Holy Spirit who comforts me when I am down and who keeps me going in this journey of salvation.
5. Philippians 1:6 – “And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again.” –
• Thank God for the assurance that the good work of salvation, healing, etc that He has begun in your life will be completed.
6. 1 Peter 5:7 – “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”
• Lord, I thank you because you care for me and my household. I am grateful because I can bring my cares and worries to you.
7. Isa. 54:13 - “And all your children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of your children.” –
• Thank you for the peace of my children. For their well-being and salvation.
8. Isa. 54:14 – “In righteousness you will be established, far from oppression, for you will have no fear. Terror will be far removed, for it will not come near you.…”
• Lord, I thank you for using your righteousness to establish me and making oppression and terror far away from me.
9. Eph. 1:7 – “In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;”
• Lord, I thank you for forgiving my sins.
10. 1 Peter 1:3-5 – “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”
• Lord, I thank you for the salvation of my soul.