GOD WILL ALWAYS BRING YOU OUT
Hebrews 13: 5
- many times we as Christians think that God is so far away when he is the closest he has ever been.
Job 1:10 says “ hast not thou made a hedge about him and about his house and ab out all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands and his substance is increased in the land.”
- this is satan talking to God
- earlier in the scripture God ask satan “ have you considered my servant Job.”
-satan has no more power on us as we allow him to have on us.
– every time we speak bad things the devil runs up to God and says “did you here what so and so said”, and that ties Gods hands.
– don’t expect God to deliver you or heal you from something if you keep speaking negative things about it, The bible says that he gives us the power to speak life and death into any situation...so start speaking life to your situation, and death to satan.
– we all know the story of Job and how his wife told him why don t you just curse God and die, and Job calls her a foolish women and told her “thou he slay me yet will I trust him.” Can you imagine if we all had that Job kinda thinking that no matter what satan throws at use that we will always trust in out lord. But we wants to curse God and say things like God is not real. But you know that he is real.
– we see how God saw Jobs faith and determination and thats one thing that God loves to see.
– when you have done all that you know how to do just stand and let God move.
* God tells us in the bible that he will not put no more on use then what we can handle.
- God loves us and he only wants us to love him back.
– the only reason God created man was so that we can praise his almighty name. God inhabits the praises of his people.
– now I don’t know what you are going through but I know one who does.
-You may have finatual needs, just stand and let God move.
-you may have lost loved ones, just stand and let God move.
-you may need a Job, just stand
no matter what you need you have to:
2. When you pray believe, call that miracle which is not as though it is, that is called faith another word for faith is trust.
* you have faith that if you parents as we are children tell you to do something then you will do it because you trust them.
3. We have to stand now when you stand you must still show faith and pray and seek his face, for when you do this God will see that you are serious.
– The bible says that if we had the faith just as a grain of mustard seed....then you can say unto this mountain be thou caast into the sea.
– So remember when it seems like God is so far away he is the closest he has ever been.
Now there were times im sure when Job questioned God... and let me just say that it is not a sin to question God, that shows God faith, so many times preachers say that its not faith when yes it is because that shows God that even thought it has not come to past that you know it will come to past, it shows God that your serious.
– When satan comes to you and says something like.. “ why do you serve God when it seems like he is so far away,” you need to SHOUT and PRAISE the Lord God almighty... because that is your conformation that God is so close to you and it makes satan want to tell you those thinks because it makes him scared.
– when your going through a trial just remember that the word says that he will never leave you nore forsake you.
- The word also says that he is a friend that sticks closer then a brother.
– we need to stop acting like satan is going to kill us or hurt us when I have done told you that he has no more power then that of what you give him... as I said once before satan is scared of you because he knows who you are in Christ’s kingdom and he knows that you are a kings kid.
–No weapon formed against you shall prosper...that means that no matter what satan throws at you, you can defeat the enemy and take back what he has stolen from you 7 times greater.
– God is a loving God he is out Jehovah jira = our provider
– Right now many of us are at a stand still in our christain walk. Why? We have the power to cfall theat which is not as though it is, and if you are at the point whre you fell like giving in DON’T for God is right there sitting, standing, sleeping, driving down the road, he is everywhere that you are no matter if you can feel him or not.
* As I think about when I was in sin and the things taht I was doing God could have taken me out of this world but no he give me a second chance he is willing to give everyone a second chance.
- God don’t owe us anything else,, he give us out second chance over 2,000 years ago on a cross called calvary..if God never does anything else for us again he has already paid the ultimate price....he paid a debt I did not owe.
– again.. God will never leave us nor forsake us.
** Joshua 1:9 says “ have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage for the lord thy God is with thee wither so ever thou goest.”
** psalms 27:1 says “ the lord is my light and my salvation whome shall I fear? The lord is the strength of my life; of whome shall I be afraid.
– what more proof must we need. God wants us to live in his presance and even thought it seems like he is miles away he is the closest that he has ever been in your life.
– if we would just have faith or trust in God then he will bring us out no matter what it is.
.. We remember the story of moses and the isralites and how God brought them out of egypt and sent them to canan land..there was plenty of times when they did not think that God would bring them out... for example when they got to the sea and they looked back and they saw pharo and his men coming they all got worried.. But God brought them this far for them to have to turn back now....we all know what God did he parted the red sea and they walked across on dry land...and when pharo and his men started to cross and he put the sea where it was. And he sat them free.
— there was a time where even Jesus himself questioned God.. When he was praying and ask God in the garden of guestimate he prayed the prayer “ If it would be the fathers will then let this cup pass from me.” Now what was Jesus saying here? It wasn’t that he did not know who is, because he knew who he was its just that he was human and he like us just wanted to make sure it was the fathers will for him to die for us.
– there is coming a day in which we..not all but the who so ever will’s, will be apart of a great out powering of God... its already started in other nations and even here in the united states..some of them are–
pastor. Rod Parsley
Bishop T.d. Jakes
– – – these and many others have Got it...so when are we gonna get it.
– we as Christians think that when we cant feel God and we think that there is something blocking him....and that maybe so thats why we need to make sure that there is nothing in our way...if there is nothing in our way then we think taht he has given up on us and then we give up on him.
*** – Remember– when we backslide we leave God, God never leaves us, we leave him... he is always waiting to pick us up and dust us off.
– I erg everyone to remember that God loves you and he is never far away from you if you would just call on his name.
Remember when the devil comes at you with your past, remind him of his future.
Thank you all and may the power of God move upon you as it did me when I wrote this sermon.