Summary: what a little faith can do.
Luke 17:5-10 “Little Faith” Nursing home rehab little steps, small steps and then eventually home. They are mustard seed steps, little steps, or little faith.
1. . If you have a Little Faith Disciples you can Forgive Others
• 3So watch yourselves. "If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. 4If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, `I repent,' forgive him."
• Notice right after this the Disciples 5The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!"
2. . If you have a little Faith you can move stuff Jesus says, 6He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, `Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. You can move a tree. I read an article one that said, one step creates 8 watts of power ,man if we could harness that little bit of power can you imagine all them steps we each do the amount of power our little steps create.
• A Little faith can move the impossible to become possible
• A Little faith can move Doubt to Belief
• A Little Faith can move Nothing to become Something
• A Little Faith can move Emptiness to become fullness
• A Little Faith can move wilderness lands to be Promise Lands
3. Little faith is about doing your duty or what you’re supposed to do
• If we have faith then we can Serve for it is our duty 10 If you have Faith you have done everything you were told to do, then you can say `We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "
4. If we have a Little Faith then we can be transformed to the Image of Our Christ
• 2 Cor 3:18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflectA the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit
• If we have a Little Faith then we can Produce Good works
• 2thess 1:3We continually remember before our God and Father your good works produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. If we have Mustard Seed Faith then we can See Miracles
• ." 18Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment. 19Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?" 20He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.A"
6. If we have Mustard Seed Faith then we can Persuade others to believe
• Acts 6:7So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.
• If we have Mustard Seed faith then we will entrust our soul to the Redemptive work of Christ, Romans 3:23 all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus
7. Today we have a little small pieces of bread and little juice I wonder though how much does this bread and body do for us?
• I wonder what a little light helps,
• what does a little hope give,
• what does a little peace offer to those warring,
• what will a little joy shared accomplish,
• or what does a little love benefit?