Summary: This lesson is to teach you how to close the door on fear, by strengthening your faith in God and solidifying your confidence in His Word. Fear is devastating, fear is destructive, fear is distractive, fear is deceitful, and fear is dominating.
Recession: This is not the Time to Fear
Obj: to teach you how to close the door on fear, by strengthening your faith in God and solidifying your confidence in His Word.
Fear is devastating, fear is destructive, fear is distractive, fear is deceitful, and fear is dominating.
*You cannot marry faith until you first divorce fear.
Regardless to whatever situation that you are there are 3 things that we should never compromise.
1. My peace (My confidence in God)
2. My praise (Our fire for God)
3. My position of faith: It is when I say, God I will not be moved no matter what I hear.
*There is something about the word of God that brings contentment, comfort and calm.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 14:27 Your faith has to rest in what the word says.
Psalms 112:1 Bad news will not move me, because my heart is fixed. (Fixed- not subject to change or fluctuation)
Luke 21:9- But when ye shall hear, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
Philippians 1:28-in nothing be terrified
This is the hour of the KINGDOM SEEKERS
PSALM 138:8 We are not to be terrified in NOTHING-one of no interest.
Recession- a temporary decline in economic activity, a slump due to a collapse of something.
Isaiah 41:10 *if you going to sit on my row you cannot be afraid*
Hebrews 2:14 Some of us were excited and looking for things and believing God. But because of what you have been hearing, you stopped searching. If God said It He will give it to you.
15 Decisions I have to make in this time of lack
1. Make a decision not to fear (Adam “I heard your voice and was afraid”. When there is broken fellowship there is fear). *Joe Fred
2. Make a decision to seek the Kingdom no matter what.
3. Make a decision to hear Gods word
4. Make a decision to mix faith with the word
5. Make a decision to sow seeds. (words, actions, and deeds)
6. Make a decision to obey God, especially in my giving.
7. Make a decision to be informed.
8. Make a decision to be flexible. Change some things I am doing that is not working.
9. Make a decision to receive wisdom and correction.
10. Make a decision to plan.
11. Make a decision to meditate in the word.
12. Make a decision to do that which is natural.
13. Make a decision to make God your source.
14. Make a decision to monitor the thoughts of your mind.
15. Make a decision not be distracted.