Summary: This sermon shows how you can realign your destiny in line with God’s plan for it.
REPAIRING THE VEHICLE OF YOUR DESTINY.
What is your destiny?Habakkuk 2
Your destiny is God’s divine agenda for your life, for your very existence. It’s the assignment God has created you for.
It is what He has prepared for each individual to come to the earth to achieve in His overall plan for the world.
Jeremiah 1:5 says Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born, I sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations.
Anyone made by God is set apart and appointed by God for a particular thing.
Genesis 1:26-28 further reinforces what God planned for every man or woman that graces the earth.
God planned perfection for each and every one of us.
Things are supposed to be perfect for every human creation of God.
So what happens when things are not quite so perfect?
Prayer these prayer points first;
• By the power of Jesus, you wings of my destiny catch Holy Ghost Fire in Jesus name.
• You my destiny, receive divine allocation in Jesus name.
• Every diverter of my destiny receive sudden burial in Jesus name.
• You my destiny, receive the speed of God in Jesus name.
• Let every door of success be opened to my destiny in Jesus name.
• Let the power of Jesus fall upon my destiny in Jesus name.
• You my destiny be uncaged from this moment in Jesus name.
• Let all creation cooperate with my destiny in Jesus name
• I receive divine restoration for the vehicle of my destiny in Jesus name.
• Ye divine engineers, renew the engine of my destiny in Jesus name.
A destiny in divine order attracts all sorts of blessings.
When your destiny is on track, as purposed by God, certain things characterise or define it namely;
• Things are said ‘to be working’.
• People ask you ‘how are things?’ ‘How is it with you?’ You reply in the affirmative.
• Before your knees even touch the ground to ask God for any supply, the supply has been provided. (After all, He is the one what He has planned for you, so He would have already made adequate provision).
• The Bible says eyes have not seen, nor have ears heard, nor has it been brought to the thought of man, what God is able to provide for those who love him.
• Another characteristic is that there is no shortage of helpers when your destiny is on track. As one helper is leaving, another is coming with even greater resources.
• When your destiny is in divine order, you are virtually guaranteed long life, because as long as you are carrying out God’s plan, He has no reason to yank you off the face of the earth, till you complete your assignment.
• When your destiny is in divine order, before you pray, God has already heard (1 John:14-15)
• When you are working operating in divine destiny, it is virtually impossible for the enemy or his agents to hinder you. The enemy may slow you (while God Himself is trying to build you up for the task ahead), but they cannot stop you. 1 John 4:4 says you are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than He who is in the world.
• When you are I your divine destiny God is always being glorified and Jesus is visibly at the center.
• When you are in divine destiny, the Spirit of God will bear witness with what is happening around you. Because of the Spirit of Truth.
But many are not exhibiting the characteristics mentioned above. In fact for many of us, our experiences are the exact opposite of those things listed above.
Are you living in scarcity from day to day? Are you continually confused about what to do next?
Are you easily buffeted by the winds of the enemy? Are you suffering a dearth of testimonies? Do you usually watch others come out in services to give testimonies and wonder when your own time will come?
I have good news for you. Your testimonies are beginning today!
Isaiah 10:27 also says and ,’ It shall come to pass in that day
That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder,
And his yoke from your neck,
And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing’.
So how can you repair your destiny?
NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT STEPS BELOW;
By first identifying what your divine calling (destiny) is. Many do not even know what their divine destiny is. (They don’t know the direction in which the vehicle they are passengers in is headed).