Summary: In what way the 31st December and the Jan 1 have difference in your life? How do you differentiate in your life? Unless you decide something nothing is so special. Everything is routine. But you can make a difference in a minute.
Resolution in New Year
In what way the 31st December and the Jan 1 have difference in your life? How do you differentiate in your life? Unless you decide something, nothing is so special. Everything is routine. But you can make a difference in a minute.
What decisions you have taken in your personal life?
About physical, about diet, About Spiritual About rest, about ministry, about reading the Bible and books, about character loose talk or valuable talk, about qualities cheating or trusting, about integrity before God or before men, about faithfulness to all and in all situations or according to the situations, about prayer daily, weekly or once in a while, about family time with children, with wife. What is your daily schedule any changes or remains the same getting worst as you advance in your ministry?
• Daniel resolved in his heart not to defile himself with the food. Dan.1:8
• Job made a covenant with my eyes not to look upon a virgin. Job.31:1
• David had decided not to transgress by my mouth against God. Psalm.17:3
• The lost Son came to himself, came to his senses about his dignity, standard of life, privileges. Luke.15:17
• Esther decided to sacrifice the luxurious life and decided to die for her own people. Es.4:16.
• Ruth determined to go with Naomi for good and bad, for life and death, for prosperity and poverty. Ru.1:16-18.
• Remain in your calling. I Cor.7:20,24.
• Ultimate aim is to become like Jesus. Luke.6:40.
Become like Jesus means
- emptying (Kenosis),
- Giving at the Cross. Paul says I want to know the Christ and his power of his resurrection and the sharing of his sufferings by becoming like him in his death (Phil.4:10).
• Fully matured in everything (Col.4:12)
Wesley Covenant Prayer:
I am no longer my own, but thine.
Put me to what thou wilt,
Rank me with whom thou wilt.
Put me to doing, put me to suffering.
Let me be employed by thee
or laid aside for thee,
Exalted for thee or brought low for thee.
Let me be full, let me be empty.
Let me have all things, let me have nothing.
I freely and heartily yield all things to thy pleasure and disposal.
And now, O Glorious and blessed God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, thou art mine, and I am thine. So be it.
And the covenant which I have made on earth, let it be ratified in heaven. Amen.