Summary: The final of a five part series from Amos; God’s great love leads him to restore our relationship.
Restoration in Relation to God
1. God promises to restore his people; we will be lifted up. (v11)
• A question of position.
“God is far more interested in who you are, than in what you do. You are human BEINGS, not DOINGS.”—Rick Warren
• Isaiah 53:6, says we have all gone astray.
• Why did my life get away?
2. God promises to repair his people; we will be fixed up. (v11)
• A question of protection.
• Jesus came to seek & to save the lost (Luke 19:10).
• What is wrong with my life?
3. God promises to return his people; we will be faced up. (v14)
• A question of direction.
• How have I focused my life?
4. God promises to replant his people; we will be grown up. (v15)
• A question of location.
• Where is my life rooted?