Summary: How to come into full salvation of Jesus Christ that will affect your entire being.
Acts 2:21 “ And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.”
If you are not sure about how real God is or is Jesus Christ alive today. Then just say out loud right now: Jesus Christ if you are real then reveal yourself to me.
Show yourself to me Jesus Christ. Save me right now Jesus Christ. God is faithful and if you have called upon Him then He will be in your life right now. He will give you eternal life and take you to heaven and you will have a real relationship with Jesus today. You can talk to Him and He will talk to you. You will have a new life Now!
To be saved is to have eternal life and to have a place in Heaven.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him (Jesus Christ) should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Col. 1:5 “because of the hope, which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,”
The gospel is the good news of God that He sent Jesus to the earth to give all men eternal life.
1 COR. 15:1-4 “Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you--unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,”
Rom. 10:9-13 “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.
13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
There are many benefits of salvation when you call upon the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. The salvation of your soul being in heaven with God forever. ISA. 61:10 “ I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
2. Healing and good health of your body. 1 Pet. 2:24 “ who (Jesus Christ) Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness--by whose stripes you were healed.
3. Financial Increase. No more poverty. 2 COR. 8:9 “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.”
4. Joy and Peace with God continually. Col. 1:20 “For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.” Rom. 15:13 “Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
5. A relationship with God. Talking to and hearing from God. JN. 10:27-28 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”
6. The indwelling of the Holy Spirit with a gift of a new heavenly language. Begin to speak for God is in you. Acts 2:2-4 “And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”
2 COR. 6:1-2 “We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. 2 For He says: In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”