1. At the moment of salvation we are Reconciled by God and to God (Rom.5:10/2 Cor.5:18,20).
2. Redeemed (Col. 1:14/1 Pet.1:18-19).
3. Forgiven ALL sins (1 Pet. 2:14/Eph.1:7b/Col.1:14; 2:13; 3:13).
Keep in mind it is necessary to distinguish between the complete permanent and judical forgiveness received at the moment one believes on Christ, and the repeated forgiveness in the family of God, which is parental and relates to the believers fellowship.
4. Identification with Christ.
With His death, burial, resurrection, assension and session (Rom. 6).
5. Free from the Law. (Rom. 7:4,6; 6:14/Gal.3:25/2 Cor. 3:11)
6. A son of God. (1 Jn.3:2/Gal.3:26; 4:5-7)
Born again (Jn. 1:12-13; 3:7); made alive (Col.2:13/Ep.2:1); new creature (2 Cor.5:21/Gal.6:15/Ep.2:10); and regenerated (Tit.3:5/Jn.13:10/1 Cor. 6:11).
7. Adopted as a son [state of adulthood]. (Ro.8:15/Gal.4:5/Eph.1:5)
He is also assured of a future adoption (Rom. 8:23).
8. Accepted before God (Eph.1:6/Col.1:12).
9. Made the righteousness of God in Christ (Rom.3:22/1 Cor.1:30/2 Cor.5:21/Phil.3:9). [Imputation]
10. Justified. (Rom.5:1; 3:24; 8:30/ 1 Cor.6:11/Tit.3:7)
11. Sanctified positionally. (1 Cor. 1:30; 6:11/Heb.10:14)
12. Made near unto God. (Eph.2:13)
There is an experience of drawing near unto God which corresponds to this positional truth (Ja.4:8/Heb.10:22) but it is not the same thing.
13. Delivered from the power of darkness. (Col. 1:13)
14. Translated into the kingdom of His dear Son. (Col. 1:13)
15. Placed on a firm foundation (1 Cor. 3:11/Eph.2:20).
16. A gift from the Father to Christ (Jn. 17:6,11; 10:29).
17. Circumcised in Christ (Col.2:11/Phil.3:3/Rom.2:29).
18. Made partakers of a holy and royal priesthood (1 Pet. 2:5,9/Rev.1:6)
19. Made members of a chosen generation, a people for God's own possession (Tit.2:14/1 Pet.2:9).
20. Given access to God (Eph.2:18/Rom.5:2/Heb.4:14-16; 10:19-20.
21. Object of His love (Eph. 2:4; 5:2)
22. Object of His grace (Eph.2:8-10/Rom.5:2,20/Tit. 2:11-13)
23. An object of His power (Eph. 1:19/Phil.2:13; 4:13).
24. An object of His faithfulness (1 Cor.1:9/Phil.1:6/1 Thess. 5:24/Heb. 13:5).
25. An object of His peace (Col. 3:15/Jn.14:27).
26. An object of His consolation (2 Thess. 2:16).
27. An object of His intercession (Heb. 7:25/Rom.8:34/Heb.9:24).
28. A part of God's inheritance (Eph.1:18).
29. Given an inheritance (Eph.1:4/Heb.9:15/1 Pet.1:3-5).
30. Made a partner of Christ.
In life (1 Jn.5:11-12/Gal.2:20/Phil.1:21); in position (Eph.2:6) and in service (1 Cor.1:9; 3:9/2 Cor.3:6; 5:20; 6:1); in suffering (2 Tim.2:10,12/1 Pet.2:20; 4:12-14/Phil.3:10/1 Thess.3:3/Col.1:24); and in betrothal (2 Cor.11:2).
31. A citizen of heaven (Phil.3:20/Eph.2:19/Heb.12:22/Lu.10:20).
32. Light in the Lord *Eph.5:8/1 Thess. 5:5).
33. United to the Father, Son, and Spirit.
In God the Father (1 Thess. 1:1);
In Christ (Jn.14:20) - a member of His body(1 Cor.12:13); a branch in the Vine (Jn.15:5); a stone in the building (Eph. 2:19-22); a sheep in His flock (Jn.10:27-30); and a part of His bride (Eph.5:25-27).
In the Spirit (Rom.8:9).
34. Baptized by the Spirit (1 Cor. 12:13).
35. Sealed with the Spirit (2 Cor. 1:22/Eph.4:30).
36. Indwelt by the Spirit (1 Cor. 6:19; 2:12/Rom.5:5).
37. Complete in Christ (Col.2:10).
38. Possesor of all spiritual blessings (Eph.1:3).
Now you know why its called so GREAT a Salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Palmer Jr