Summary: Scriptures along with sinners prayer
Scriptures On Salvation
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
a [believeth on me] This expresses an act and a continued process. It could not be that one act of faith and no more will save the soul (Luke 8:13; 1 Tim. 1:19; 1 Tim. 4:1; 1 Tim. 5:8,12; 1 Tim. 6:12,21; 2 Tim. 2:11-13; Hebrews 3:6,12-14; Hebrews 4:11; Hebrews 10:23-38; Jude 1:5; Rev. 2:13). The faith that saves is an ever-present active one; it cannot cease and still produce results. Even God has faith in all He does (Romans 4:17; 1 Cor. 13:13). Believers live by the faith of the Son of God and must always live by faith (Romans 1:17; Galatians 2:20; Hebrews 10:23-38). See note, §John 3:15.
b [everlasting life] See note, §John 6:27.
a [Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life ...] Twenty-three conditions of eternal life:
1. Come to Christ (John 6:37,44,45,65).
2. Eat His flesh—drink His blood (John 6:50,51,53,58).
3. Labor (John 6:27).
4. Reap—win souls (John 4:35-38).
5. Hate (love less) the life in this world (John 12:25).
6. Know God and Christ (John 17:2-3).
7. Enter right gate (Matthew 7:13-14).
8. Cause no offense (Matthew 18:8-9).
9. Keep commandments (Matthew 19:17).
12. Continue in well-doing and seek eternal life (Romans 2:7).
13. Sow to the Spirit (Galatians 6:7-8).
14. Fight the good fight of faith; lay hold on it (1 Tim. 6:12,19).
16. Endure temptations (James 1:12).
18. Love everybody (1 John 3:14-15).
19. Keep yourself in the love of God, looking for eternal life (Jude 1:20-24).
20. Overcome sin (Rev. 2:7,11,17,26; Rev. 3:5,12,21)
21. Be faithful unto death (Rev. 2:10; Hebrews 12:14-15).
We get eternal life now and keep it forever if we meet the above conditions, but it does not become an unforfeitable eternal possession until we enter into it (Matthew 7:13; Matthew 18:8-9; Matthew 19:17; Romans 6:22); receive it (Romans 6:23; James 1:12; 1 Peter 1:13; Rev. 2:10); reap it (Galatians 6:7-8); and inherit it in the world to come (Matthew 19:27-29; Mark 10:28-30; Luke 18:28-30), and at the end of this life (Romans 6:22). See note, §John 3:16
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
a[I am] I am—Greek: ego (GSN-1473) eimi (GSN-1510), used twenty-one times in