Summary: At what point did Peter start to sink into the water? The moment he took his eyes off of Jesus and started to think about what was going on around him and the way he was feeling about the situation that he was in! Right?
Seeing is believing, "But Only Faith Moves The Hand Of God!"
Eph. 5:18-20 MSG.
16-18. Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.
How many have ever heard the saying, “getting old is not for sissy’s?
Even though the older we get, sometimes the more our bodies may want to feel that way, its really contrary to what the bible says.
And even though, sometimes you may not always feel like doing what the bible says to do,
The reality of not doing what it says, has a huge impact, that can be noticed on a daily basis.
TBS. What comes out of your mouth, is what comes into your life,
The devil doesn’t know what today holds for you, until he hears you proclaim what today holds for you!
everyday everyone of us make a choice,
Will I claim what Gods word says for me today, or will I accept what I feel or see.
TBS.(the bible says) everyday we wake up with a choice,
Choose ye this day whom you will serve, will it be God or man, the choice is yours?
Positive thoughts, bring about positive results! Negative thoughts, bring about negative results.
How many like positive results? I know I do, don't you?
TBS. Be cheerful no matter what happens.
You see, you can either focus on the problems in life, or you can focus on the blessings.
The question is: do you want more problems, or do you want more blessings?
Everyone wants more Blessings in life, for their prayers to be answered, for their needs to be met.
And still some would say, if I had more blessings and all my prayers answered, I would definitely be more happy, that would give me something to smile about.
Would that do it for you?
Everyone of us already have access to the abundant life God has promised you, the question is, are we participating in it?
The devil, TBS. goes about seeking one thing, whom he may devour.
he is the one we should be waging our war on terror against, he is the one it all stems from. Amen?
Matthew 14:25-32 NKJ
25. Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. 26. And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.
27. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
28. And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
29. So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.
30. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
31. And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32. And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
At what point did Peter start to sink into the water?
The moment he took his eyes off of Jesus and started to think about what was going on around him
and the way he was feeling about the situation that he was in! Right?
It’s the same with us, still today!
Which is all the more reason to not be distracted by what’s going on around us, or by what we feel, or what the accuser is up to.
Because the moment we do that, we give the enemy, the little place he needs to force his foot in the door and set up camp
and you know what happens when someone sets up camp, they never want to leave, that's what happens!
What we should be focused on, is what we know to be factual, to be true, which is Gods Holy Word on the subject! Amen?
Psalms 103:1-5 NKJ
Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3. Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4. Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Gods benefits to us who believe are amazing! There so far beyond Amazing!
He Forgives, Redeems, Crowns, Satisfies and Renews us.
And all those benefits are ongoing, not in limited supply, but in a continual supply! Praise God!