Contributed by Darrin Fish on Sep 2, 2015
oday if God asked you this question how would you respond?
• Family get saved
• More Money
• A better Job
• Someone that you know could be healed
• “"What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you" (I Ki 3:5)
If God gave you a wish, what would it be?
This morning we’re gonna be looking at . 1 Kings 2:1-4 3:1-15
• And what we need to understand is that In the Old Testament,
• God rarely appeared to people.
• However, King Solomon had a number of direct encounters with