Contributed by Jerry Shirley on May 19, 2005
About the "other 90%" of God’s money...that which He charges us to be good stewards of. Link included to Formatted Text, Handout, and Powerpoint. [Link will also take you to Part 1 about the tithe: "A ’Trust’ Fund."
Where Are the Ninety?
I Tim. 6:6-10, Prov. 23:5, Rom. 13:7-8
In our last message, “A ‘Trust’ Fund”, we dealt w/ the tithe…the 10% God asks us to return to Him. This message is about the other 90% of God’s money that He charges us to be good stewards of. God wants for us to be financially