Contributed by Rick Crandall on Jan 14, 2018
God has the answers for our anger. We need to:
1. See the ugliness of our ungodly anger.
2. Accept the ownership of our anger.
3. Consider the cause of our anger.
4. Trust Christ to help us control our anger.
5. Forgive as we have been forgiven.
God’s Answers for Our Anger
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - Jan. 14, 2018
*Please open your Bibles to Ephesians 4 to see what God has to say about our anger. Here Paul is speaking to Christians, and on some level, all of us have to face up to