We are embarking on a new year, 2013. As we look back at 2012 and wave “goodbye,” let us embrace the good and let go of any bad. Taking the good into 2013 is what we have to do, as we learn from any bad we may have faced. We have planted seeds in 2012 and
Top Ten Things you will not have to worry about in 2013:
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work for every situation.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. The name of Jesus will still be powerful.