Contributed by Perry Greene on May 17, 2012
There is a progression of how we see and know God. He is A God (creator, etc.); then he becomes THE God (of others, Abraham, etc.); then he is MY God (personal relationship); finally he is OUR God (a community of believers).
1. HS Grads:
• You have been in school now for 2160 days.
• You have spent 12,960 hours in classes.
• That translates into 777,600 minutes.
• So far you’ve lived approximately 18 years.
• You’ve been around 216 months.
• You have been