To discuss the theme, "the new birth" as taught by the Lord Jesus Christ.
A. Aim: To discuss the theme, "the new birth" as taught by the Lord Jesus Christ.
B. Pro: To establish that salvation cannot be achieved without the new birth.
C. Text: Jn 3:1-8
1. The Narrative of the New Birth
2. The Nature of the New Birth
Faith, Salvation, Discipleship, New Birth, Regeneration, New Creation, Faithful Obedience, New Man, Disciple
Christian/Church Of Christ
To establish salvation is as a result of one obeying "that form of doctrine." God's form of salvation is outlined in the scriptures.
1. Form – Must be Obeyed from the Heart
2. Form – Makes One Free from Sins
3. Form – Makes Servants of Righteousness
1. In our lesson today we are discussing “that form of doctrine.” Paul addresses this “form” or
Faith, Baptism, Forgiveness, Salvation, Gospel, Discipleship, Truth, Conversion, Doctrine, Gospel Faith, Divine Pattern, Faithful Obedience, Disciple, Form Of Doctrine