Contributed by Rick Crandall on Jun 16, 2013
Jesus loves little children so much that He:
1. wants us to carry them to Him (vs. 13).
2. criticizes people who get in their way (vs. 13-14).
3. calls them to come to Him (vs. 14).
4. cautions us to be like them (vs. 15).
5. wants to carry them (vs. 16).
Jesus Loves the Little Children
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - June 9, 2013
*You have surely heard the tune. It was first written as a marching song for the Union Army, during the Civil War: "Tramp, Tramp, Tramp, the Boys are Marching."
*Later this tune