Proper 14 (A) Christ comes to us and saves us.Therefoer we may be confident that we are safe in Christ despite all trouble.
Walking On Water, God Our Rescuer, Jesus Walks On Water, Peter Rescued
How to find the hope we need:
1. Remember God's rescues (vs. 1-3).
2. Cry out for God's compassion (vs. 4-9).
3. Trust in God's truth (vs. 8-13).
Trusting God, God Our Hope, Independence Day, God Our Rescuer, American Heritage
We often fall into depression and despair, but God promises He will rescue and redeem us.
Depression, Despair, Redeemer, God Our Rescuer
Why we need the Lord on our side.
God Is For Me, God Our Rescuer
The outworking of the good life.
Deliverance, Good Life, God's Protection, God Our Rescuer
Who we are meant to be as shown by the book of Ephesians.
Identity, God Our Rescuer
God wants to rescue you:
1. Through the commandments of Christ (vs. 1-3).
2. Through the coming of Christ (vs. 4-9).
3. Through the cross of Christ (vs. 10-14).
Hebrews 10:1-14, 1 Corinthians 11:23-29
Lord's Supper, Cross Of Christ, God Our Rescuer, Old Testament Law