The genuine mission to the Gentiles begins, and Antioch in Syria becomes the center for the developing church, leaving Jerusalem behind with a narrow view of evangelism. For the first time the church actively proselytized Gentiles.
Persecution, Stephen, Antioch Church, Hand Of The Lord
The Hand of the Lord:
1. is mighty.
2. is dangerous and deadly against His enemies.
3. empowers His servants.
4. can be heavy to discipline His people.
5. will help His people.
6. will always be with His people today.
Exodus 9:1-4, 1 Peter 5:6-7
Hand Of God, Hand Of The Lord
The Hand of the Lord is with us!
1. When we suffer.
2. When we are saved.
3. When we are separated.
4. When we are sent to new places in life.
5. When we spread the gospel.
Evangelism, Gospel, Stephen, Persecuted Church, Hand Of The Lord